Ways To Give To Life Unlimited
For over forty years Life Unlimited has been recognized as a leader in service, education and opportunity for individuals who have developmental disabilities. Imagine how a gift through your estate plan will ensure we can continue the tradition of excellence that is our hallmark. The most common planned gift is a bequest in your will or living trust. Other planned gifts include:
- Our endowment fund
- A charitable gift annuity
- A charitable remainder trust
- A charitable lead trust
- Retirement plan assets
- Life insurance policies
- A remainder interest in your home
To learn more about how to make a current or deferred gift to our endowment effort, check with your financial or legal advisor.
Honorariums and Memorials
Memorial and Honorarium gifts provide a wonderful way to remember the special people in your life. You can remember loved ones, pay tribute to individuals or recognize special occasions, while benefiting the men and women we serve at Life Unlimited. The family members of those being remembered or the individual being honored will receive a letter identifying the donor without specifying the gift amount.
Employee Matching Gifts Programs
Does your company have an employee matching gift program? If so, you can double impact of your contribution to Life Unlimited!
- Search here for a list of businesses who have matching gift programs. Or simply contact your employer’s human resources office and ask whether your company matches employee donations. Then review the program guidelines to see whether Life Unlimited is eligible.
- Print or request your company’s matching gift form and send your donation and the completed form to:
2135 Manor Way
Liberty, Missouri 64068
We’ll handle the rest and the company will send its matching donation directly to Life Unlimited.
Thanks for making your contributions go twice as far to help men and women with developmental disabilities!
The Karl Morris Society
Life Unlimited’s premier annual giving network honors Karl Morris, who established community-based services for people with developmental disabilities and allowed three storied organizations to form what is now the largest program of its kind in our region.
Join this distinguished group of donors and share in a commitment to Life Unlimited’s mission with your cumulative gift of $1,000 or more. Your collective generosity reverberates through our services, and your annual gift will ensure a life unlimited for people with disabilities for years—and generations—to come.
Manor Thrift Store Partnership
Manor Thrift Shop
931 S. Brown Street
Liberty, Missouri 64068
There are easy, fun ways to make a positive, lasting impact in the lives of men and women served at Life Unlimited!
- You can donate your new and gently used items to help stock our shelves at the Manor Thrift Shop.
- You can become one of our wonderful family of volunteers.
- You can visit our store and shop for good deals and fun finds!