As COVID-19 continues to impact our day-to-day lives, our top priorities to protect the the health and safety of the individuals we serve and our staff remain unchanged. See our comprehensive COVID-19 response plan here.
We’ll share updates on this page to help you stay informed as we navigate these challenging times together. Below you will find links to notifications from Life Unlimited, ways to get involved, and additional resources.
Life Unlimited Updates
- June 6
- June 3
- May 20
- Family and Friends Weekly Meeting Minutes
- December 14: Vaccine Resources
- November 12
- July 1: Community-based Visits Update
- May 15
- May 8
- April 22
- April 4
- March 17
- March 13
- March 12
- April 6
How You Can Help
- Donate — A gift of any amount ensures we can continue to provide essential care throughout this crisis.
- Provide critical items and PPE — Mail or deliver health care items to help curb the nationwide shortage.
- Contact your Representative — Congress must recognize disability supports in COVID-19 aid packages.
- Join our team — Seeking employment? Individuals with disabilities need your help.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
- Missouri Department of Mental Health COVID-19 Information Website
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet (Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services)
- Prevention Tips (CDC)
- Handwashing Videos (CDC and WHO)
- Alcohol-based Hand Rub Guide (WHO)
- Putting On and Taking Off Cloth Masks (National Jewish Health)
- Information for Individuals at Higher Risk (CDC)
- Managing Stress and Coping (CDC)
- Unique Concerns for Caregivers and People with Disabilities (Disability Scoop)
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Pfizer Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Finding Credible Vaccine Information
- Six Things You Need to Know About Vaccines
- Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Complications with Higher Risk Medical Conditions
- Facts About Vaccines
- What Would Happen If We Stopped Vaccinations
We are a strong family at Life Unlimited,
and we will get through this together.