As COVID-19 continues to impact our day-to-day lives, our top priorities to protect the the health and safety of the individuals we serve and our staff remain unchanged.
We’ll share updates on this page to help you stay informed as we navigate these challenging times together. Below are links to notifications from Life Unlimited, ways to get involved, and additional resources.
Life Unlimited Updates
How You Can Help
- Donate — A gift of any amount ensures we can continue to provide essential care throughout this crisis.
- Provide critical items and PPE — Mail or deliver health care items to help curb the nationwide shortage.
- Contact your Representative — Congress must recognize disability supports in COVID-19 aid packages.
- Join our team — Seeking employment? Individuals with disabilities need your help.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet (Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services)
- Prevention Tips (CDC)
- Information for Individuals at Higher Risk (CDC)
- Managing Stress and Coping (CDC)
- Unique Concerns for Caregivers and People with Disabilities (Disability Scoop)
We are a strong family at Life Unlimited,
and we will get through this together.