Make a Real Difference: Be a BCBA Leader at Life Unlimited
Shape futures, empower potential and witness positive change as a valued member of our team.
BCBAs are Cultivating Potential and Breaking Barriers
At Life Unlimited, you’ll use your BCBA expertise to design impactful interventions, celebrate milestones and guide individuals with disabilities toward achieving their full potential. Be part of a staff of BCBAs who share your dedication. Learn, grow and thrive in an environment that supports open communication, mentorship and professional development. Every day, you’ll contribute to an inclusive organization dedicated to removing barriers that keep people with disabilities and their families from living a life unlimited. Your expertise will play a crucial role in creating a world where everyone can overcome challenges and reach their goals.
Qualifications Required for Board Certified Behavior Analysts:
- Be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with The Behavior Analyst Certification Board® (BACB).
- Be a licensed behavior analyst in Missouri and keep licensure current at all times. if licensed in another state, you must obtain your Missouri license within thirty (30) days of hire.
- At least two years of experience working with adults with IDD, with experience working in a residential or community-based service delivery model preferred.
- Experience implementing functional behavior assessment, creating behavior support plans and training caregivers.
- Ability to interpret data and develop reports and correspondence.
- Strong working knowledge of behavior analytic assessment, data analysis, program design and treatment implementation.
- Ability to engage in abstract reasoning and problem solving.
- Understanding of regulatory guidelines and all accreditation standards for: DMH, CARF, TCMs, and others as needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage time effectively and maximize efficiency.
- Must obtain a Class E driver’s license during new hire orientation and carry minimum coverage applicable by law for auto insurance.
- Receive seasonal flu vaccination.