The goal of SeniorLink is to provide seniors in Clay County, Missouri with a network of independent living services so they can maintain personal independence, improve quality of life and satisfaction, decrease health risks, and remain in the home of their choice.
With our network of more than 15 agencies in the Kansas City metropolitan areas, we provide you one central contact point person to coordinate the services you need. Our service coordinator will:
• work with you to determine your needs and create a personalized plan
• provide you with options and all of the pertinent information so you can choose the services you receive
• coordinate the set up, support, and quality assurance of your services
Services may include:
• Adult Day Care
• Bath Visits
• Grocery Shopping
• Live-in Help
• Meal Preparation
• Medical Support and Follow Up
• Respite Care
• Sitter/Companion Services
At times, the support of a health care professional may be needed to provide more intensive follow up, to assist in resolving more complex care issues, or to provide medical support services. SeniorLink’s staff of experienced medical professionals and social workers can assist with a variety of needs for persons living independently in their homes, and for those persons living in assisted living or nursing home settings. Care management services can be helpful to you by providing:
• Routine visits and monitoring for individuals whose family support is limited, or whose primary family support lives out of town.
• Assistance with decision making regarding a move to or from a retirement community, assisted living, or nursing home.
• Routine medication setups.
• Nursing consultation.
• Physician/client liaison services.
• Consultation and assistance with crisis intervention.