Life Unlimited, Inc. provides the highest quality individualized supports to ensure each individual is able to reach their maximum level of independence, self-direction, community inclusion and fulfillment while living in the home of their choice.
Supports can be provided in a home the individual owns or rents or in a home owned by our agency. If an individual needs a home our agency will work with them and their family to find a good roommate match and a quality home that the individuals can rent or purchase.
Supports are provided based on each individual’s needs. Supports can be provided for one hour a day up to 24 hours every day.
The primary residential supports we provide are in the areas of:
- Community Integration
- Home Skills Development
- Activities of Daily Living
- Health and Medical Management
- Dietary & Nutrition Planning
- Cooking, Laundry, Shopping & Errands
- Budgeting & Money Management
- Recreation, Social Activities & Travel Medication Administration
- Safety Monitoring