Janey’s Ride 20th Anniversary!!
Join us for a very special Janey’s Ride 2017! Registration begins February 17th. Pre-register by NOON, June 23rd and receive a free 20th edition Janey’s Ride t-shirt.
As always, the event benefits the wonderful men and women with intellectual and developmental disabilities Life Unlimited supports. This group ride, through the rolling hills of the Kansas City northland, starts at the Liberty campus of Life Unlimited where ride captains Victoria Dunfee and Duncan Barnett, take riders on an eighty mile route through Kearney, Lathrop, Smithville and ends at the campus with a celebratory finish!
To celebrate the 20th year of the ride, a Chris Cakes pancakes and sausage breakfast for $6 will start the day off right (proceeds will benefit Life Unlimited). Registration begins @ 8AM and kickstands are up at 10:00AM. Come early to check out the merchandise, silent auction items and enjoy the entertainment. Don’t forget! The individual who brings in the most money over $500 will win this damascus steel handmade knife with a fossilized sea cow handle made my W.M. Miller and valued at $700!
Along the ride a complimentary lunch is provided for all riders and passengers. The announcement of winners from the bike show, dice roll, silent auction, 50/50 raffle and… check this out! Someone is going to win this!
Tickets available beginning February 17th at LCC Powersports, 321 North State Route 291, Liberty, MO. Official rules:
- You must be 18 with a valid driver’s license to enter.
- No Janey’s Ride Committee member may enter. Life Unlimited employees may enter.
- You need not be present to win.
- Color of vehicle could vary based on availability
- If an entrant’s check or credit card is dishonored by the bank or credit card company, the entry ticket will be invalid
- The Winner will be determined by random drawing. The drawing will take place on June 25, 2017 at approximately 3:30pm. Winners will be notified by telephone or/and e-mail or/and mail
- Prize CAN NOT be redeemed for cash
- A valid picture ID of raffle purchaser is required to claim the prize.
- The winner will assume and be responsible for all licensing, registration, title, and all other fees, and local, state and federal taxes (Life Unlimited must report the winnings to the IRS. The appropriate W2-G form will be provided to the winner for signature by the organization.) including without limitation all applicable sales, use, luxury, income, and special taxes.
- Life Unlimited specifically disclaims all expressed or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose regarding vehicle.
- The winner of the raffle must claim the prize within 30 days of the drawing from LCC Powersports. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of the drawing, the prize will be forfeited and proceeds will go to Janey’s Ride.
- Any drawing may be postponed due to weather or any state of emergency declared by state or county local authorities. In such event, a new date, place and time for the drawing will be determined by Janey’s Ride, which will be published on the Life Unlimited website and the Janey’s Ride Facebook page.
- Life Unlimited must report the winnings to the IRS. The appropriate W2-G form will be provided to the winner for signature by the organization.